Protect your Magnolia, El Dorado and Camden, Arkansas area home electronics from power surges
Surge protectors save your sensitive electronics from dangerous electrical spikes in your home. The average home is hit with over 20 power surges per day. Each surge can do damage to any device that is connected to your your home’s electrical system. That means your flat screen TV, computer equipment, home theater system and other expensive electronics are at risk if you don’t have whole house surge protection. Our licensed electricians can install a single surge suppressor on your electrical panel’s main box to protect all your electronic devices. You’ll have peace of mind knowing your sensitive electronics are protected from day-to-day power surges and during turbulent electrical storms.
A whole house power surge protector will extend the life of your electronics from dangerous lightning strikes and power surges
- Many homeowner policies do not cover damage from lightning strikes
- Many insurance companies give a discount for homes with surge protectors
- Get up to 30% more life out of electrical appliances with surge suppression
- A lightning strike up to a mile away can damage your sensitive electrical equipment
- Surge arrestors are an inexpensive way to protect all your electronics